2009년 9월 3일 목요일

Start blogging!

Well, finally I made my blog account here. I am not a good storyteller, but everytime when I read Joanne( who is a friend of mine)'s daily blog, I could know and feel her and her life.
It is a great way to keep connected with friends. So I decided to create my own blog but in English.^^ Actually I have a Korean hompage, but it is written by only Korean. So for Keeping in touch with my foreign friends, I had to have global(?) blog in English.( I am not a native!!! It is not just easy comparing to telling by my own language!)

By the way, I thought about my blog's name again and again. But I couldn't think very unique name yet, so I decided very simple title for now. Jin's story about my thinking, life, feeling, likes & dislikes. Is anybody have good idea for my blog's title? =)

댓글 2개:

  1. Hi Jin! I am so happy to be the first one to comment. CONGRATULATIONS on your new blog! This is great. I am so happy to be able to read about your adventures. This is a great way to keep your friends and family updated - I will be sure to check this out often =) Good luck!!!

    답글삭제